Oakridge Park Medical Centre is accessible to those with disabilities. The building / premises is compliant with DDA regulations to ensure the practice meets the needs of all our patients. If you have specific communication needs please inform reception and we can do our best to ensure your needs are met.
- Lift to second floor
- Clearly marked disabled bays
- Clear non-obstructive signage
- allowance of guide dogs
- Large font leaflets
- Hearing Loop Services
- Comfortable seating
- Private waiting area
- Online services for repeat prescriptions and appointments
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
we recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way , which provides advice on making your computer easier to use, whether you are on Windows, Mac or Linux.